Friday, November 27, 2009

Give Us This Day...

I had a suggestion from one of my family m;embers that I list the foods that I consumed on T-Day. I believe Dolberry was giong to try to eat 20 items on T-Day so I'll see how close I come to that.

  • Early in the day: cream of wheat,
  • one dried pineapple chunk
  • one Tum
  • another Tum
  • two Tums
  • two more Tums
  • Later on: three potato chip fragments
  • one Triskit w/salmon spread
  • one more Triskit w/ salmon spread
  • one Flat Bread fragment w/salmon spread (salmon spread, very good!)
  • ten or twenty almonds (does that count as one or twenty?)
  • 1 T of corn pudding
  • 1 T of potatoes w/gravy
  • 1 T of sweet potato casserole
  • 1 T broc. casserole
  • 3 T escalloped oysters
  • 1 chunk of dark meat turkey
  • 1 clover leaf roll (no one told me about Scott's rolls)
  • 1 T dressing, otherwise known as stuffing
  • 3 more T. of escalloped oysters
  • 2 beverages of choice (Reisling)( served in grown-up glass )
  • 1 small slice of rhubarb pie
  • 1 small slice of sweet potato pie

  • All followed by severe pains in the abdomen.
  • Hasty departure to my home
  • You don't want to know the rest and besides it negates all of the above.!
  • Ciao

No comments: