Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Don't tell me you can't teach an old dog new tricks! I finally looked long and hard at the picture that I uploaded and said to myself, "Self, you're supposed to use a flash." You must bear in mind that I had Versed yesterday when I had a procedure done at the hospital and it is some times referred to as Milk of Amnesia. Obviously I was having an amnesia moment when I uploaded that picture. NOW you can see the lovely lavender blooms and the purple leaves. See the Hippporock there in the corner of the table? That in reality, is a beach rock. I picked it up, one day, as I was walking the beach at Garden City, S.C. It looked so much like a hippopotomus that I lugged it around for the rest of my stroll and brought it home to join my numerous other hippos. Cool, right? My hippposham no longer has to hang his/her head in shame. Summer will be such joy. Ciao

No comments: