Wednesday, January 31, 2007

M.N.T.D

I did actually write a long blog entitiled Mourn Not the Dead, that happens to be the beginning of a quotation of William Penn. "Mourn not the dead, but rather mourn the apathetic throngs that see the world its anquish and its wrongs and dare not speak. I expounded on the situation in our country and world today and the lack of people speaking out against all of the wrongs and all of the anguish that surrounds us. I tried to spell check and my writings disappeared and they are floating around in cyber space I know not where. I tried everything I knew to try to retrieve them but my skills are limitted. If they should re-appear as mysteriously as they disappeared I will share them with you. Ciao

1 comment:

Papa Sparky said...

That quote reminds me of my most favorite bumper sticker that I saw several years ago "If you're not outraged- you're not paying attention." Indeed.
Kris