Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Alert!

It has come to my attention that my opponent is not above cheating! A person very close to the dolberry has knowledge of activities on his part that could make this an unfair competition. This is very devastating news to me because I do not relish playing the role of the lamb being led to the slaughter! I must be vigilant at all times and ramp up my blogging so as to foil the blogging perp that I have become involved with. I am up to the task.

I have been in tough spots before and have come out unscathed or relatively unscathed so I will be devoting much of my time trying to win against all odds. I must make every effort to outwit the wittiest! Ciao

1 comment:

Dolberry! said...

Don't worry ... tweets don't count.

I will win fair and square ... at least as fair as I can ... considering my upbringing ...