Friday, July 20, 2007

To Err is Human

A few days ago I wrote a long article entitled "There's a Song in My Head" I started it one evening and finished it the next evening. I've spent untold hours since then trying to find the second half. I finally decided to go ahead and post the first half of the blog. I did and then couldn't find it despite the fact that it said I had successfully published my blog. I scrolled back through the archives and found it waaaaaay back there. Now, I'm sure that there are numerous people out there that could move it up to the spot that I intended it to be in, probably many of them just 12 or 13 years old, or younger but try as I might, I cannot figure out how to do it. I am easily defeated by technology. About ten or fifteen years ago, Karen and I took a class at Spaulding on teaching computer skills. We both got A's as I recall. We, of course were learning on Macs but I had a PC at home. Since that time I use Macs at school and my PC at home. One would think that I would be a whizz but guess what?... I am not going to give up entirely on finding my saved piece that I did.But I have a migrain headache and I am giving up for this evening. One day soon, if I don't find it, I'll start over!Ciao,ciao

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

You do a great job on the computer, Grandma! Keep it up. (I really enjoyed reading your "Life in the Slow Lane" entry.) I was recently loaned a laptop from JCPS and have very little idea how to use it. I guess it will come with practice.