Monday, April 12, 2010

I have been working dilligently on the cook book that I hope to get finished by the Fitzgerald Family Fun Festival that will take place on June 19,2010 at Travis and Andrea's. It has been nice to have a project that I can look forward to each day. I spend many hours typing all of the recipes into the computer. I find myself wanting to try so many of the recipes, they all sound so good, as a matter of fact, I have tried quite a few of them since I've been compliling. I have fallen way behind on my blogging. I have so many subjects that I want to write about but I'm tapped out by the end of the day. I was going to say 'typed out' but the modern day language usage requires that we refer to typing as key boarding. We now have key boarding, skate boarding, and water boarding!



Among other subjects, I wanted to finish my account of my Perfect Easter Sunday. The weather was fabulous. Temperature perfect, sun shined all day and excellent company and food all day long. What more could I ask for. As I mentioned earlier (blog before this) I was very moved by the ceremony at church, very pleased with the gourmet breakfast, and then I went home and made a vanilla cream pie that I refuse to be humble about, it was superb!



At Linda's Stephanie and Lee and the two boys, Pearce and Robert were there, Courtney, with her two girls, Ellen and Madeline (Al was working and Sam stayed in the country with his Grandpa Ward) and Nathan and Erin with their two girls, Marie and Molly Beth. We had such fun chatting and visiting. I haven't had a chance to talk to Stephanie and Courtney for a long time.

No comments: