Monday, October 5, 2009

Good Day!

Today was one of the better days I've had since Sept. 8. It could well be because I slept for eight hours last night. That rarely happens. My two days of recovery from last week's treatments must have done the trick.

I went to the hospital at 10:25 and they were ready for me at 10:30. I didn't even sit down. They had bags of popcorn a stack of napkins and the usual coffee pots brewing for the people that are waiting in the waiting room for their family members. Isn't 10:00 AM a little early for popcorn?

Anyway, the mask went on easily today (whew) and they had the site prepared and had me locked down and said we were ready to go. They left the room but came back quickly and said they needed to make one more adjustment. O.K. They did that and left again and the routine started and before long it was over and they were back unbuckling me. Very smooth for me this time.

Maybe the next six will go as smoothly as that one did! Ya' think?

I came home and found that I had enough energy to clean up a lot of my plants on the deck and bring them into their winter home. It is getting cooler and cooler and they are predicting weather as low as the 30's by next week so I thought I'd get the plants in while I felt up to it.
I really enjoyed the day.

We'll see how the rest of the week goes. Caio

No comments: