Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Five Down

Today was a little different than the other days. I had a difficult time breathing. Good thing I took the trank because I wasn't panic stricken it was just that I had to keep making an effort to breath. The techs said the session went well and I did not move which is no surprize becasue they did not un lock the locks to loosen the mask. I think I am doing better but I am feeligng the effects more. My head ache is more intense and my fatigue is more pronounced. I came home and did a few things and then went to bed and slept for about 90 minutes. Two days in a row I've taken a nap! That is almost unheard of for me.

I am also getting used to wearing a hat! The radiation site is very sore and tender. My hair, is totally pityful, it is just indescribable! Hence the hat!

Today is the first day of fall and it is hot and muggy outside and with each day I get a little closer to compleating this regime. Ciao

No comments: