Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thirteen More to go

I'm not even half way yet! Today I took 1/2 of a pill before I went. We were very early getting there, about 20 minutes early and they were about 20 minutes late in calling me down to the radiation room. The regular tech was not there, it's her day off, so a man tech called me over the PA and it sounded like he said, " Mrs. Fitz-jello, you can come on down."

They put the mask on and it felt all wrong, I put my hands up in the air and the assistant immediately took the mask off. She apologized and said she was sorry. I think that was the worst reaction I have had yet. She very gently slipped the mask on while explaining to him how it makes a difference to me.

She loosened just one clamp and I felt so much better. They did all of the adjustments that they need to do and then said I was ready. They left the room and I tolerated it until the signals I've come to recognize told me it was almost over! Pretty good day. Ciao.

No comments: